All our sessions are tailored to individual needs and aims.
We offer a half hour Taster session.
Sessions are one hour in duration.
Introductory Session £15
One Hour Sessions from £25
Our sessions cover a range of activities with the horses. Our aim is for participants to enjoy building a trusting partnership with the horse, while learning new skills. Here are some of the ways this is achieved:-
- Learning about horse behavior by watching the herd in the fields.
- Learning how to take care of a horse, including grooming, feeding, mucking out and care of their fields.
- Finding out how horses communicate, through body language and energy.
- Bonding with the horse through massage and play.
- Different ways of interacting with the horse, including leading, long reining and free interaction.
- Sometimes, we may include sitting on the horse (there is a weight limit of 10 stone).
What we don’t do
We are not therapists, so do not offer any form of counselling or psychotherapy.